CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

DONT BE SO EASYSHMEASY!!!

So its one thirty one AM of course.

I am thinking about...

1) him..
2) OOOH HIM!!
3) and him...
4) and him also..
5) and him........
6 and him too ofcourse..
7) as you can see I have too many men in my life!! Im a playa. Like Pokemon gotta catch em alll!! :) hahahahahahaha

JK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not a boy crazyyy! hahaha. I just am SINGLE and having fun.♥♥♥

I mean why settle with the wrong one? I live in a state called UTAH! The age where most people get married here is what age....? oh yeah 16 is it!!??? wooooooof!!! I will date all the wrong ones before I get in any kind of serious relationship!! I will not settle for anything but the BEST.

I don't understand those girls that go CRAZY if they don't have a boyfriend 24/7.. so they will just go and get a loser boyfriend who just wants to BANG and then BOUNCE.??? like really??? I think every girl just wants to be loved, and I guess some want it more than others. I guess some just don't understand the difference between LOVE and LUST. Some just don't understand that rushing into stupid relationships so easy usually ends crappy. Heck Im a girl and if a guy is toooo mushy gushy I run!! You know like after the first date calling me "babe" or "baby" Or If I dont text back for a couple hours and then he asks me why I hate him? like really.. I thought that maybe you were a MAN.....

GIRLS JUST DONT BE SO EASY. DONT BE SOOOO DANG EASY. THAT IS ALL.

I dont know why I always write on my blog about relationships and love and all the stuff. Maybe I am relationship hungry or Something ;) hahahahahahaha
NOT!!!!!!!

Jk but for real I just am super tired now. I have so much more to say.. but my bed is calling my name... :)
Goodnight World :)♥♡♥

1 comment: