CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I love the night time.

I love the Night Time.

I love driving around late at night.

I love the city lights.

I love turning the stereo up high and singing like its everyones business!

I love my best friend for making yummy dinners for me, especially after work.

I love late night deep conversations

I love almost hitting those crazy jogging pedestrians that think they are INVINCIBLE. But they are mistaken, they are just INVISIBLE.

I love writing down my thoughts, I tend to think the hardest at night.

I love late night facebook stalking! Yep, You better believe it. I know what you are doing, who you are engaged to, when you are single, and I even know how much weight you've gained since I've seen you! Thanks facebook.

I love to Procrastinate, I've trained myself that night time is homework time.

but most of all I love
kicking off my shoes
getting in my princess pea bed under my nice warm blankeys
and sleeping like this
zzzzzzzzZZZZZzZZZZZZzZZZZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZZZ

that sounds like a good idea right now.
so....
GOODNIGHT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment