CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 5, 2010

APT #415 Love you guys "EVERY. DAY." ♥

These girls right here are some of the coolest girls I have ever met. I can honestly say that I love them all.


Whitney Hunt!!!! Gosh dang this girl is one hard worker! Yeah she pretty much lives at work. The few hours we have her home we just love her!! This girl gets hyper in the night, its pretty entertaining. Yep, there is even a movie on Facebook to prove it. This girl definitely knows how to have a good time. Oh and my awesome voicemail, She totally Helped! Love you California Girl!

Sara Kerby!!!! This girl pretty much saved me from moving in with some crazy gothic girls on move in day. We met at the office and have been good friends ever since. "Your name is Sara, hey My name is Sarah too." I love this girl she is so dang funny. I love our late night talks about our love interests. ;) Oh and can I just say that she is pretty much the best at french tips. Sara is such a caring girl and has saved me when I locked myself out a couple times. You are the best Kerby!

Madison Perry!!!! Last but definitely not least Madison oh I just love you!!! This girl was pretty shy at first and it was harder to get to know her, but after a few deep conversations, and heart to hearts, I got to know the real Madison. Let me tell you she is one of the sweetest, nicest, funniest people I have ever met. She says the funniest things sometimes. To some people she is known as the "Segway girl." But I am lucky to know her so much more than just that. She is the best cook too can I just say. Yummmmmy! love yah Maddy :)

Tiffany Garcia!!!! Heck lets just add Tiff in here too! haha Tiff is not my roomie, even though she should be!! :( (will be next year though) Tiffany has been my best friend literally for life. Since we were just little girls I always was exited for when Tiffany would come over. We would play everything from house with my cool kitchen set, to indians in my back yard. Our families moved to west jordan when we were about 12 years old. We went to middle school and High school together. We have pretty much done everything together. Now She goes to BYU and I go to UVU. She pretty much lives at my apartment. We have lots of sleepovers and she likes to hog my big princess pea bed sometimes. She makes waffles for me in the mornings sometimes. We love to drive together everywhere. Its like adventure time! Tiffany has been one of the best examples to me my whole life, When I wanna be stupid, she is smart. She seriously is the best friend ever! Next year Me and Kiley (My other cousin/best friend) are gonna live together and its gonna be the best! Tiff Im so thankful for you, you have no idea! Families are forever :) LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment