CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 8, 2010

Looking Back...

I was young and so were you
What was this thing they called LOVE anyways?
What made you immediately catch my attention over anyone else?
Those eyes, it was as if I could see right through to your soul
When you looked at me and kissed me that first time that winter day
I loved you then and there

This attraction grew so strong so fast
I got to know more about you
I knew you like NOBODY else did
I saw all the good, I saw the bad
I loved you even more
You wore your heart on your sleeve
I was head over heels

This love was so passionate so strong
nothing else mattered
I forgot to love myself
I forgot about the ones that loved me
Things were changing
I still loved you

The truth became lies
I would smile but my heart was slowly breaking
Your eyes said it all
I refused to believe the truth
I believed you
Because I still loved you

Years have past
Who are you now?
I will always remember that crazy ride you took me on
I will always remember how you made me feel
I thought I would always love you

Now I am changed forever
Time has healed me
I am strong
Now you are just a memory
I do not love you, anymore
You are just a memory

I will love again

No comments:

Post a Comment