CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ooh So Sankful :)

This is my first post!! I've always wanted to start blogging but never got around to it until now. I think its interesting to see how other people think and what's going on in their minds so If you want to stalk me and Facebook just wasn't good enough than this is the place to go. YOU STINKY CREEPY STALKER!!!!! jk!! :) But Im going be completely real and the very random person that I am on here. I could be thinking about one thing one second, and something SO COMPLETELY different the next. (Its the worst at night. My high speed thinking wont let me sleep sometimes.)
I hope that this blog could show some people a little bit more about me. SO STOP Hateing. Drop your previous judgments. And ROLL on the ground laughing at my randomness. :) (totally made that up. Get it? stop drop and rolllll ? :))
I think that we are all pretty similar in one way or another. I think that we all want to SUCCEED. We all DREAM. But most importantly we all want to be LOVED❤ so I think we should give love in return. LIFE is so dang BEAUTIFUL. Seriously sometimes when I am feeling down I have to look up and to all thats around me. I am so thankful for all that I am blessed with. We should all SMILE and BE HAPPY after all there is SO much to be happy about.

No comments:

Post a Comment